Supervision and certification in welding
Welding under control
We offer consultation services and technical support for companies which produce steel constructions and different types of machines elements and devices, in which welding processes are applied.
In order to meet growing requirements put to manufacturers of steel constructions, we provide competent, comprehensive service. Among others, we offer:
- review of a design/ contract according to PN-EN ISO 3834 norm – Quality requirements which relate to welding metal elements;
- supervision of performing welding works according to PN-EN ISO 14731 norm – Welding supervision – Tasks and responsibility in the scope of competences of the International Welding Engineer IWE;
- development of Technological Welding Instructions WPS according to PN-EN ISO 15609 norm;
- preparation and supervision of works in qualifying welding technologies WPQR according to norms: PN-EN ISO 15610, PN-EN ISO 15611, PN-EN ISO 15612, PN-EN ISO 15613, PN-EN ISO 15614 and according to guidelines, e.g. of German DVS 1702 (we cooperate with competent laboratories and certifying units, which have accreditation and notification);
- trainings for welders;
- welder courses and examination of welders according to PN-EN 287-1 and PN-EN ISO 9606 norms;
- verification of certificates of welder examination according to PN-EN 287-1 and PN-EN ISO 9606 norms.
We provide the above services on the basis of knowledge and experience of specialists from welding industry, which form the group KTM WELD